CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy 8 months to JE


Our little princess turns 8 months old. She's our 开心果. I've not been as diligent in noting down her milestones as compared to YX. Her baby journal is still very blank. Well, I'm making some efforts here now. En's progress and milestones for this month are as follow:
  • Recognize strangers now
  • 2 little pearly whites have sprout out and she's into her second teething stage again.
  • Started eating porridge and loves to eat banana.
  • Her sleeping position is just as horrid as her brother's. She loves freefall position most. En loves her bolster and likes to chew on the taggies Grandma helped to sew on it.
  • She can hold her milk bottle very well.
  • She likes to drop her pacifier or a toy and wait for me to pass back to her.
  • Loves peek-a-boos!
  • Will smile happily when she sees me come back from work and wants me to carry her by making some noise. If I do not, she'll start whimpering and pretend to cry.
  • She can lunge forward onto the floor from a sitting position and is now in a pre-crawl stage. Rotating 360 degree on the floor is not counted though.
YX adores his little sister
No matter how 妹妹 poke his face and pull his hair, he never gets angry
A voluntary kiss that melts my heart

I love you, kids! Stay happy and healthy always!

No comments: